18650 VTC6 Battery for e-Cig, Power tools, drills, lawn mowers and etc.
Rated Volts (V)
Rated Capacity (mAh)
Resistance (≤ mΩ)
Max Discharge Current(A)
Remarks: This battery is SONY brand often adopted by customer
The Lithium Battery for E-cig and power tools generally is high drain power cylindrical battery, SONY US18650VTC6 18650 battery, the cylindrical battery has the good performance on super big current.
Pay much more attention to Safety First ! ReadTthis Before Using Your Batteries or Electronic Cigarettes!
* Fully charged your batteries before use.
* Never charger your e-cigarette with the wrong charger.
* If your e-cig came with a charger from the manufacturer, use it please! If you need to match other charger, please use recommended and qualified chargers.
* Do not use a phone or tablet to charge your battery.
* Do not charge on flammable surfaces.
* Do NOT leave charging batteries unattended or out sight please!
* Do NOT leave batteries in the charger for long time after they are fully charged!
The main application:
Beside Used in e-Cigarette,we also adopt the US18650VTC5 18650 battery to assembly high power packs for Power tools, Power drills, lawn mowers and other power devices:
Packaging and Shipping:
Paper box for per 18650 battery for Quitting Smoking, then in paper carton, and then stripped with pallet. 10-25 Days
|Box Size||200PCS/CARTON / Can be customized!|
Weight / CTN
What you may want to know: What are some successful ways to quit smoking?
- One of the methods which have become very popular lately is vapour cigarette kits or E Cigarettes. More than 2 million people in UK are enjoying E Cigarettes as a healthy substitute to smoking. It sure helped thousands of people by survey. What's more, E-cigarettes around 95% less harmful than tobacco estimates landmark review. Nearly half the population (44.8%) don't realise e-cigarettes are much less harmful than smoking.
- There is no evidence so far that e-cigarettes are acting as a route into smoking for children or non-smokers. E-Cigarettes do not produce carbon monoxide or tar, which are the two most dangerous elements of cigarette smoke.Various studies are conducted every year by different researchers which determine that E-cigarettes are the best alternative of traditionally used cigarettes.
- E-cigarettes are not completely risk free but when compared to smoking, evidence shows they carry just a fraction of the harm. The problem is people increasingly think they are at least as harmful and this may be keeping millions of smokers from quitting. Local stop smoking services should look to support e-cigarette users in their journey to quitting completely.
- There is no evidence that e-cigarettes are undermining England's falling smoking rates. Instead the evidence consistently finds that e-cigarettes are another tool for stopping smoking and in my view smokers should try vaping and vapers should stop smoking entirely
- My reading of the evidence is that smokers who switch to vaping remove almost all the risks smoking poses to their health. Smokers differ in their needs and I would advise them not to give up on e-cigarettes if they do not like the first one they try. It may take some experimentation with different products and e-liquids to find the right one.
- Despite making great strides to reduce smoking, tobacco is still our biggest killer. Our region has always kept an open mind towards using electronic cigarettes as we can see the massive potential health benefits from switching.
- All of our local NHS Stop Smoking Services now proactively welcome anyone who wants to use these devices as part of their quit attempt and increase their chance of success.