|36V 10Ah Battery for E-Scooter LP1004|
Lithium ion 18650 Battery
Max Charge Voltage
Standard Charge Current
Max Charge Current
Standard Discharge Current
Max Discharge Current
300 cycles (≥80%)
23 ± 5°C
≤12 months -20℃~25℃
≤3 months 25℃~45℃
≤1 month 45℃~60℃
- Battery dimension, capacity, voltage including connectors and plugs can be customized as per your requirement.
- E-Scooter, Electric motorcycle,Electric motorbike,Electric wheelchair, Electric car,E- Bike,Golf cart, Electric tricycle and so on.
Test Report: UN38.3, MSDS
Question: What kind of batteries do electric scooters use?
Answer: Electrical scooters are mainly powered by three types of batteries and here are the acronyms that usually accompany them: Nickel Metal Hydride Battery (NiMH) Sealed Lead acid Battery (SLA) Lithium ion battery (Li-ion, LFP, LiPo)
Question: How long do scooter batteries last?
Answer:In a "light” mobility application such as using your scooter once or twice a week the battery can deliver up to three years lifespan, in a “heavier” application such as using your scooter daily on long journeys, the lifespan could be between 12-18 months.
Question: How do I charge my e scooter battery?
Answer:Plug the scooter into an outlet. Scooters have a port for plugging the charger directly into the battery. First, plug the charger into the wall outlet; then, plug the charger into the scooter's battery. Typically, the scooter's LED battery light will show red or flashing red when it's charging.
Packaging and Shipping:
- Paper box for per 36v lithium ion battery for e-Scooter, Then packaged in one carton and then stripped with pallet or as per customer’s request.
- Leading time: 5-20 Days depends on order quantity.
- Warranty: 24 months worry-free warranty. 24 hours on line customer service.