Energy Storage System Lithium Battery (LPE125)
LiFePo4 Battery Cell (9000 times cycle life)
Max Output Power
Peak Output Power
Operating Voltage Range
CAN & RS485
Max.32 B-Plus L 2.56 in parallel/81.92 kWh
GOODWE/Victron/Sungrow/Selectronic/Solis,more brands to be announced
Off-grid (On-grid is optional)
 Test conditions:100% DOD,0.2C charge & discharge at +25℃. System Usable Energy may be variant with different brand's inverter.
 Max output power will be degraded [8.96~10.2KW] when system is parallel connection.
 We can also offer 48V 2.56KWH,48V 5.12KWH,48V 7.68KWH,48V 10.24KWH,48V 12.8KWH with customized dimension by increasing the battery modules accordingly.
1. Removable battery Pack: Brings the safest, optimized performance standards for residential and commercial battery solutions.
2. Modular design:All energy storage Battery is modular in design for maximum flexibility.
3. Adopt 9000 times cycle life Lithium iron phosphate battery cell, greatly prolong the lifespan of the battery pack. Multiple aging tests verify reliability and long life span.
4. Optimized Performance:Optimized performance and efficiency
5. 3 Years Warranty:3 years manufacturer's warranty
6. Certifications:CE and RCM certified
PowerSpace LPE125 is the perfect combination of affordability and performance, the system can be expanded to meet your budget or energy needs, and the long life and flexibility of lithium iron phosphate batteries make it suitable for indoor and outdoor installations.
Emergency power supply, Improved self-consumption, Peak load transfer, Off-grid power supply
Wooden box per residential battery storage or customized package
Package includes: 1 x residential battery storage, 1 x User Manual
Delivery time: 25-35 working days
What you may want to know:
About Energy storage technology
Energy storage technology mainly refers to electrical energy storage. The stored energy can be used as emergency energy. It can also be used to store energy when the grid load is low. When the grid is under high load, it can output energy for peak-filling and valley mitigation. Energy storage involves converting energy in a form that is difficult to store into a more convenient or economic storable form.