Portable Power Supply A61
Please read and understand the User Guide before operating the product. Misuse may result in incidents, injuries and failure.
Output voltage 110±10% 60Hz
Maximum output 600w
Rated output 500w
Output waveform sine wave
Cigarette lighter interface
Output voltage DC12V
Output current 10A (maximum)
Output voltage DC5V
Output current 2.1A (maximum)
USB Quick Charge Port
Output voltage DC5V-12V
Output current 3A (maximum)
DC charging port
Input voltage DC16V-25V
Solar charging port
|Input voltage DC16V-25V|
In order to improve the product, the specifications/rated values of this product may change, please understand in advance.
① Cigarette Lighter Socket ② LED Flashlight Button/Reset Button
③ AC Output Button ④ DC Output Button
⑤ ON/OFF USB Output Button ⑥ LCD Display
⑦ LED Flashlight ⑧ USB Output Port(Quick charge)
⑨ USB Output Port ⑩ Input(wall charger)
⑪ Input(solar) ⑫ USB Output ON Display
⑬ AC Output ON Display ⑭ AC Frequency Display
⑮ Remaining Power Display ⑯ Error Display
⑰ Temperature Warning ⑱ Cigarette Lighter Socket ON Display
⑲ Cooling Port ⑳AC 110V Output
Three ways to charge the A61
1. Charging with the wall charger:
2.Charging with the cigarette lighter:
3.Charging from Solar:
Using the A61
1. Applicable to appliances under 500W
Recommended use time
It is recommended to use it at 25 ℃ after charging.
2. Using as AC110V Power Supply
Please make sure to use the rated voltage and rated power of the machine. It is not applicable to machines above 500w.
3. Using as DC12V power supply
Please use a machine with a current consumption of less than 10A.
4. Using as USB5V Power supply
Please use a machine with a current consumption of less than 2.1A.
5. Using as LED Flashlight
When the product is in off state, the LED flashlight can be powered on by pressing the light switch for three seconds. When it is in on state, just press the light switch once to turn on the light. And press it again to turn it off.
6.Battery remaining power confirmation
The following method is used to indicate remaining battery capacity. The battery system will automatically shut down when there is not much power left. When the remaining capacity is less than 20%, please charge the product as soon as possible.
When the protection system starts
1. The product will turn off the power output function automatically when the output port is short-circuit or overloaded. You need to unplug the output port and restart the system before it can be used again.
2. The battery temperature can be displayed on the screen. When the battery temperature is too high, a warning will be given, and you need to stop using the battery or reduce the load immediately. If the temperature continues to rise to the dangerous range, the protection system will cut off all output ports to enter the protection state, and it can only be used again after the temperature returns to the normal range.
How to restart the system
Long press the light switch (about 10 seconds)
Storage and Maintenance
When you need to keep it
■ In order to use the battery as long as possible, please charge the battery as soon as possible after use.
■ Do not leave the battery fully discharged even if it is placed for a short time.
■ Keep out of reach of children or infants
■ Try to avoid storage in the following places
・Rain or snow or a place where water will be drenched
・Easy to fall and high temperature places (especially please do not put in the car in summer, please be careful not to misplace the position.)
・A place with a lot of vibration, which is susceptible to salt damage, dust disaster, chemical gas disaster
・Sawdust, cloth, gasoline and other flammable materials around
・Below the heavy object and the enclosed place.
Cleaning and maintenance
■ Be sure to unplug all kinds of cables
■ Do not use water or objects with water to clean
■ Please use low concentration neutral detergent to wipe off the dirt on the product. When it is not used for a long time
■ Even if it is not use for a long time, it needs to be checked once every three months to confirm the state of full charge. Please fully charge the product when it is not in full charge state.
Other matters to follow
■ Please do not disassemble or modify this product.
■ Please don't tear off the product label
■ Please do not insert nails, needles and other metals and flammables or other foreign objects into the gap.
1. Please do not touch the button with water hands, which may result in electric shock.
2. Please pay attention to place this product our of children's touch, otherwise, it may cause accidents, injuries and failure.
3. Please do not throw this product or let it suffer from a strong impact, which may cause fire and failure.
4. Please do not damage, twist or process all kinds of wires. If it is found that the wire has been damaged, please stop using it immediately, otherwise, it will cause fire and electric shock.
5. Do not insert nails, needles or other metals, combustible materials and foreign matters into the gap, which may cause fire, electric shock and failure.
6. Please be sure to take the product out of the bag for use, otherwise, it will hinder the heat dissipation of the product and cause failure.
7. Please do not place inflammable or deformable materials on or near the product, which may cause fire and injury.
8. If the product has abnormal actions, smoke, odor and other abnormal conditions, please stop using it immediately. Continued use may result in fire and electric shock. It is very dangerous for the customer to repair it by himself. Please do not do this.
1. Be sure to unplug all kinds of wires when not in use, otherwise, it will cause fire and electric shock.
2. Please do not place items on this product, which may result in injury or malfunction.
3. When connecting this product with other machines, please read the instruction manual of each machine carefully. Wrong connection or use the wire outside the regulations to connect, which may cause fire and electric shock.
4. Be sure to unplug all kinds of wires during cleaning and maintenance, otherwise, it may cause electric shock.
5. Please try to avoid using or keeping in the following places, otherwise, it may cause heat, fire, leakage and malfunction.
·A very humid place
·Rain or snow or places where water will be drenched
·Easy to fall and high-temperature places (especially please do not put in the car during the summer, please be careful not to misplace the position.)
·A place with a lot of vibration, which is susceptible to salt damage, dust disaster, chemical gas disaster
·Below the heavy object and the enclosed place.
6. When unplugging all kinds of wires, do not hold the wires. Be sure to hold the plug and the part of connector to unplug. Damage to the wires can result in fire and electric shock.
7. The dirt on the body should be wiped off with a low-concentration neutral detergent. Using diluent, benzene compound and alcohol to wipe will cause discoloration.
8. Please charge the product within the range of 0-40 ℃ ambient temperature. Charging outside the range may result in low performance and life of the battery, as well as leakage, fire and explosion.
Unable to start the power
Please confirm the remaining battery power, if there is no power, please charge it before using.
|Another reason is that the protection system has been activated. Please try to restart the system|
Unable to charge
AC adapter or cable is damaged/broken, is there any power at the AC outlet?
|Please check if the cable of the solar generator is damaged and the plug is connected properly.|
Another reason is that the protection system is starting because the temperature is too high. If a temperature warning icon appears, please wait for a few minutes and wait until the temperature has dropped before using it again.
Unable to output
Check for short circuit or overload, if so, please restart the system.
Another reason is that the protection system is starting because the temperature is too high.If a temperature warning icon appears, please wait for a few minutes and wait until the temperature has dropped before using it again.
|Please confirm that the output function is ON.|
Short use time
Battery life may shorten due to long-time use.
If the above solutions cannot solve the problems, please stop using it and contact us for support. Customers are advised not to disassemble, modify, or repair this product, which may cause serious accidents such as electric shock, explosion, and fire.