Green Energy Battery Packs For Balancing Scooter (LPE-12040F)
Lifepo4 Battery Cell 3.2V
3000 cycles @1C 100%DOD
Monthly Self-discharge Rate
Efficiency of Charge
Efficiency of Discharge
Max Charging Current
Charge Limit Voltage
Max Continuous Discharge Current
Max Discharge Current
Discharge Cut-off Voltage
Water Dust Proof
Outer Case Material
Following specifications can be also customized:
1. Longer cycle life: Cycle life is 10 times longer than lead-acid batteries, better reducing the cost of comprehensive use.
2. Higher temperature resistance: The internal temperature is as high as 95℃ while external temperature is 65℃. When the battery discharges, the temperature can be up to 160℃, the structure of the battery is safe and intact.
3. Smaller size and lighter weight:The volume of the lithium iron phosphate battery of the same specification capacity is 2/3 of the volume of the lead-acid battery, and the weight is 1/3 of the lead-acid battery.
1. Fast charging, long cycle life and high discharge power
2. The Operating voltage is 3.3V, the unit capacity is large (170mAh/g)
3. High stability in high temperature and high heat environments
4. Contains no precious elements such as cobalt, low raw material cost, phosphorus and iron resources is abundant so there will be no problems with continuous supply
1) General Energy Storage: UPS(Uninterrupted Power Supply), Backup power, Portable Power station, Miner’s lamp, Digital products etc.
2) Electric Vehicle: Golf trolleys, Electric scooters.
3) Solar System,Wind Energy Storage,Solar/Storage Home System, Solar Street Light.
4) Telecommunications Base Stations.
Certification: CE,UL, FCC
Test Report: RoHS, UN38.3, MSDS
Package and Shipping:
Customized package per 12V Green Energy Battery with 12 months guarantee
Question:How long does a LiFePo4 battery last ?
Answer:The advanced lithium-ion LiFePo4 battery technology will provide you with 3000 complete charge and discharge cycles at 80% DOD (Depth of Discharge). After 3000 cycles, you will still have over 80% of usable energy left.
In case you discharge the LiFePo4 battery at 65% DOD rate, you can expect to get 5000 cycles. For example:
1: A 12V-200Ah LiFePo4 battery, after being discharged at 80% DOD for 3000 cycles, is now a 12V 160Ah battery.
2: A 12V-200Ah, after being discharged at 65% DOD for 5000 cycles, is now also a 12V 160Ah battery.
Regarding to time duration, If you discharge 80% of the LiFePo4 battery and then recharge it every day, 7 days a week for height years, you will still have 80% of remaining battery energy.
This is a big improvement in lifespan compared to a conventional Lead Acid battery (AGM, Gel) rated at 500 cycles for 50% DOD.