|New 0 Cycle Replacement Battery For Iphone (BA-iP5S)|
Lithium ion battery
Charging limit voltage
Nominal capacity 0.2C Discharge(From 4.35V to 3.4V )
Max Charge Current
Discharge cut-off voltage
The phone battery should be charged to 40%~50% of the capacity when you store the cells
9.1 x3.35 x0.25CM
Notes:There may be 1cm tolerance due to manual measurement.
1.The battery size is exactly the same as the original cell phone battery, matching the installation location.
2. Brand new 0 cycle, grade A+ and high voltage battery cells ensure longer battery life (1000 cycles) and high-speed, efficient charging. LIPOWER ENERGY will make your phone's battery life as good as new.
3.Each battery has been tested strictly, safe to use.
4. Li-Ion Polymer technology ensures long lasting talk and standby times.
5. Direct replacement battery for iPhone 5S, easy to install.
6. Compatible with iPhone 5S only (Model no.:A1453 , A1457 , A1518 , A1528 , A1530 , A1533)
Certification: CE, FCC, RoHS, MSDS, Un38.3
Package and Shipment: Color box per Apple battery replacement for iPhone 5S or package as per customer's request.
Packing content: Apple battery replacement for iPhone 5S 1PC, Manual 1PC
Leading time: 20-25 working days
Guarantee: 12 months
How to replace an iPhone 5s battery?
1. Power off your iPhone 5s.
2. Remove the two security screws on both sides of the dock connector.
3. Remove the display assembly
A. Place your suction cup slightly above the Home button assembly and secure it to the screen.
B. Holding the iPhone in place with one hand, gently pull upwards on the suction cup until you free the bottom of the screen but do NOT pull up all the way at this point as a cable running to the Touch ID sensor is still connected. You only want to separate the screen about an inch at this point.
C. Use the pointed edge of your spudger tool in order to carefully remove the metal shield covering the Touch ID cable.
D. Make sure you don't lose the metal guard that covers the Touch ID connector.
E. Use the pointed edge of your spudger tool in order to disconnect Touch ID again.
F. Now you can safely swing the display up more in order to see where it is connected to the board.
G. Use the #000 screwdriver to remove the four screws holding down the shield that covers the display cables.
H. Once all four screws are removed, carefully remove the shield and set it aside.
I. Now use your spudger tool in order to remove the three cables. You'll need to remove the two off to the far right in order to reveal the third and final cable, which sits below them.
J. The display assembly should now be free from the body of the phone. Go ahead and set the display assembly aside.
4. Replace the battery
5. Replace the display assembly
6. Replace the dock connector screws
7. Test the new battery.