|Replacement Battery Compatible With IPhone 7 Plus (LPE-iP7P)|
Lithium ion battery
Charging Limit Voltage
Nominal Capacity 0.2C Discharge(From 4.35V to 3.4V )
Max Charge Current
Max. Discharge Current
Discharge Cut-off Voltage
9.5(L) x3.8(W) x0.3(T)CM
1. Li-ion material made of 2900mAh capacity, with new 0-cycle technology, making the battery longer standby, more durable,up to 1000 times cycle life, meeting your all-day power demand,enjoying your phone all day long.
2. Each battery will do strictly quality testing prior to shipment and passed UL, FCC, CE and RoHS safety certified. Product quality is reliable and safe.
3. Built-in Premium IC Chip: Using the same high quality smart IC chip of TI texas instruments as iPhone batteries'core components. It can enhance energy conversion rate.
4. Battery Safety Protection: Circuit board is made of high-quality material. Besides, we have improved the protection circuit management system to prevent Overcharging, Short circuit, Over Discharging, Over current, Overheating and other issues, thus protecting consumer safety.
5. Same Capacity As Original: Designed capacity is the same as original, the battery compatibility is well. Replacing the old battery from now on, get rid of old battery troubles, make your iPhone back to new life.
6. Environmental and safe,full charging ensures entertainment to the full,listening to more songs,playing more games, watching more movies.
7.Only compatible with iPhone 7 Plus: Model A1661, A1785 and A1784 battery.
What you need to note when replacing an iPhone battery:
1. Before you replace, run out of battery power or less 20% to avoid breaking the battery and accident during repair.
2. The battery connector is different. If it is hard to plug into the socket, you maybe purchase a wrong battery.
3. When reassembling the phone, the cable maybe loosen. It can result in drain fast or other problems. If this happens, you need to install the cable again.
4. If necessary, you can watch an online repairing video to install it better.
5. It is recommended that you fully charge and discharge the new battery 3 to 5 times to allow it to reach its maximum rated capacity.
The repair tools kit you need:
1 x Step by Step Instructions
1 x Pentacle Screwdriver
1 x Phillips Screwdriver
1 x Y-Shaped Screwdrive
1 x Suction Cup
1 x Tweezers
1 x Wedge
1 x Adhesive Strips
1 x Spudgers
Package as per customized gift box.
20-25 working days, 12 months warranty.