Portable Charging Station Solar Generator
Total Energy [Wh]
Nominal Voltage [V]
Voltage Range [V]
Max Power [W]
Pure Sine Wave
AC Input Frequency
Max AC Charge Current(Battery)
Max. PV Power(Recommended)
Max. PV Voltage
Charge Voltage Range
Max PV Charge Current(Battery)
Enclosure Protection Rating
(1) Perfect Emergency Tool: battery management system (BMS) enables voltage control, temperature control and more advanced safety operations, ensuring ultra-safety for you and your devices; can also works as a torch for emergency lighting.
(2) Two Input Modes: (a) can be recharged by connecting to 160W/400W solar panel (SOLD SEPARATELY);
(b.) can be fully charged in 8 hours by being plugged into wall outlet;
(3) The portable charging station encases an incredible power to charge or power all kinds of devices, from small home appliance to personal electronics.
(4) The lift handle make it easy to carry around.
(5) Good partner for emergency and camping, PowerBird can be your backup power supply that fulfills your basic electricity needs. It is a USB power bank, DC output power station, emergency torch, as well as a portable wall outlet, making it the ideal clean power source.
- CE, CB, FCC, RoHs, UN38.3
Package and Shipment:
Color box or Wooden box per Portable Solar Generator,then strip with pallet
Package includes: Portable Solar Generator 1PC
Leading time:20- 25 days
What's the important features need to consider when selecting the best portable power station for my needs?
There are 4 important points to consider:
1. Recharging options: All portable power stations can be recharged by plugging into an AC power outlet. Some also offer the option of recharging using a solar panel. This can be useful if you're living off-grid for some time, or taking a family camping holiday. Others can also be recharged using the 12 volt car charger in your car.
2. Suitable for charging notebooks and other sensitive electronic devices: Some electronic devices such as digital clock radios, laptops and laser printers, need a power source that produces a pure sine wave in order to keep working correctly. If you plan on using your portable power station to power devices like this regularly, then you'd like to look out for one that provides a pure sine wave,not a modified sine wave.
3. CPAP capability: Continuous Positive Airway Pressure (CPAP) is a type of ventilator which uses mild pressure to help person with breathing. They're often used for people who suffer from obstructive sleep apnea. If somebody in your family uses a CPAP machine, it's better to select a portable power station which has the capability of powering CPAP in case of a power outage at your home.
4. Additional Features: Some portable power stations offer a range of additional features, which can be useful depending on your intended use. Most portable power stations we reviewed were with built-in LED flashlights, It's great when you're camping and access to a reliable light source easily. Other offer the option to jump start your car, which is a useful extra if you're on a long road trip.